Final Projects-Reggie Oaks

My final Resume that I created, I'm a very artistic person so I decided to create a Resume that has my own type of style to it. I'm very proud of what I created
My flyer about the suffering of indigious women who have been mysteriously been murder around the world. When we were assign to make a flyer for class everyone created one but we had to switch our ideas and create a flyer from scratch and it was a good learning experience for me.

A postcard about myself and why music has influenced me, everyday I tried to focus on myself to aim better with my family, school, and music and this postcard shows it.



For our midterm we had to make a brochure in Indesign, it was a good learning experience for me because I got a hands-on idea of how to make a brochure.


For our Final Project, We had to create a logo and business card for a company that we can make up and My idea was a company called "Shoot Your Shot". Shoot your shot is a company that is for young photographers and videographers to get started in the media field and create distinctive content for the world, This was a great learning experience for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eye Catcher

The Creative World of Visual communications.